A special evening to celebrate the Great British Summer on 1 August 2019. The evening starts at 7 pm and will feature a tasting menu of seven dishes that reflect the best of high summer.
An optional selected range of wines will also be available.
Seven courses £60 per head. Pairing wines (5 glasses – see below) £30 per head.
~ The Food Menu ~
- Gazpacho | Foccacia | Basil Panna Cotta
- Scallops | Lychee | Chorizo
- Buffalo Mozzarella | Sundried Tomatoes | Parma Ham | Watercress
- Crab | Saffron Cream | Sweetcorn
- Duck Breast | Old Fashioned Drink Glazed Plums | Black Rice
- Gin | Pink Peppercorn | Strawberry
- Peach | Pistachio | Honeycomb
~ The Pairing Wines ~
- Gazpacho : Bacchus, Chapel Down 2017, England (125ml) – £7.50
- Scallops Chorizo : Pinot Noir Rose, Simpson’s Railway Hill 2018, England (125ml) – £6.00
- Buffalo Mozzarella : (Continued From Scallops)
- Crab : Voignier, La Forge Estate 2016, France (125ml) £5.00
- Duck Breast : Pinot Noir, Stanley Estates 2014, New Zealand (125ml) £7.50
- Peach : Chapel Down Nectar, 2016, England (50ml) £6.00
Download the Taste of Summer Menu